How to transfer membership grade

Applications for grade transfer should be submitted on the standard application forms. Students transferring to the grade of Graduate should complete the Graduate Application Form; Graduates transferring to Member grade should complete the Member Application Form, etc.

Depending upon the grade to which you are transferring, you may be required to provide:

  • contact details and signatures from your sponsors
  • verified evidence of education (sponsors may verify by signature)
  • verification of professional experience (sponsors may verify by signature)
  • current curriculum vitae
  • payment of the relevant subscription fee

Fellow Grade transfer

  • Are you an existing Member with over 10 years of relevant minerals industry experience?
  • Do you have over 5 years of Major Responsibility?

If you answered Yes to both questions you may be eligible to apply for the Fellow Grade of Membership. See the Fellow Grade application page for further criteria.